Reach GST accounting software ensures you to manage your businesses in Malaysia with ease in Accounting and GST aspects.
After the implementation of GST tax in Malaysia by the Malaysian government from April 2015, every business need to pay the Goods & Service Tax (GST) an equitable and comprehensive system of taxation that minimizes evasion and ensures a broader revenue stream.
For the payment of GST, proper record keeping is necessary for accurate tax declarations. Using accounting software helps greatly in record keeping. Hence implementing a best GST accounting software– Reach Accounting software will help a business to track and maintain proper and accurate financial information.
Features of Reach GST accounting software:
Reach GST accounting software ensure the right to audit your business effectively with accuracy. In Reach GST accounting software you can not only manage your accounting and auditing but all relevant actions like:
- With Reach GST accounting software you can able to call your customers.
- Send individual or group emails to a list of leads, contacts or companies.
- Once you receive leads from your website, you can perform the necessary action directly into our software.
- You can able to connect your existing app with Reach accounting app with a simple API doc and support staff. Makes the data exchange all-in-one.
Do your Tax invoices & Credit notes instantly:
Tax invoice is an important document with respect to GST. If invoice issued by the supplier does not comply with the GST legislation, the buyer will not be eligible for ITC. When you charge GST, you need to issue a tax invoice showing the amount of GST and the price of the supplies separately. The tax invoice has to be issued within 21 days after the time of the supply. Reach GST software allows you to create invoice and debit notes instantly with the following details:
- The invoice serial number.
- The date of issuance of the invoice.
- The name/trade name, address and GST identification number of the supplier.
- The name and address of the recipient of the supply.
- A description of the goods and/or services supplied.
- The quantity or volume of the goods and /or services supplied
- Type the discount value if offered.
- The total amount payable excluding tax, the rate of tax and the total tax chargeable shown as a separate amount.
- Terms of payment, customer reference can be added.
- You can select any invoice template from 30 templates which suits your business type.
- Currency exchange note and reminder setting can be done within the software.
The invoice with all these necessary details gives you the clear reports for accounting and for GST purposes.
Creating and managing purchase orders, expenses, importation of goods, extracting transactions from ledger accounting is also simple in Reach GST accounting software.
Hope this article would have given you a clear idea about GST Software. cleared why Reach GST accounting software serves best for your business with the ability to generate invoice in accordance to GST legislation for your all types of businesses. To know more about Reach GST accounting software visit us here. To check the software by your self have a free trial here. Feel free to even call us at 0132015480