ERP Systems is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources. ERP Systems software integrates all facets of an operation — including product planning, development, manufacturing, sales and marketing — in a single database, application and user interface.
Enterprise ERP Systems Trends
The ERP field can be slow to change, but the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The following new and continuing trends affect enterprise ERP SYSTEM software:
- Mobile ERP Systems
Executives and employees want real-time access to information, regardless of where they are. It is expected that businesses will embrace mobile ERP for the reports, dashboards and to conduct key business processes.
- Cloud ERP Systems
The cloud has been advancing steadily into the enterprise for some time, but many ERP users have been reluctant to place data cloud. Those reservations have gradually been evaporating, however, as the advantages of the cloud become apparent.
- Social ERP Systems
There has been much hype around social media and how important —or not — it is to add to ERP systems. Certainly, vendors have been quick to seize the initiative, adding social media packages to their ERP systems with much fanfare. But some wonder if there is really much gain to be had by integrating social media with ERP.
- Two-tier ERP Systems
Enterprises once attempted to build an all-encompassing ERP system to take care of every aspect of organizational systems. But some expensive failures have gradually brought about a change in strategy – adopting two tiers of ERP.
Depending on your organization’s size and needs there are a number of enterprise resource planning software vendors to choose from in the large enterprise, mid-market and the small business ERP market. Gartner’s annual market share reports put SAP, Oracle, Sage, Microsoft and NetSuite among the top vendors, but Capterra’s data suggests that SAP and Oracle are easily the biggest two, with Epicor, Infor and Microsoft on their heels in a shifting line-up. The top small business ERP vendors includes names like NetSuite, Exact Max, Epicor and Syspro.
NetSuite is the world’s, #1 cloud Business Software Suite. Made for mid-market enterprise and divisions of large companies, NetSuite enables businesses to make better and faster decisions. It combines the power of complete accounting/ERP, customer relationship management (CRM) and ecommerce into one platform.
- Efficient:Cloud delivery eliminates on-premise IT costs
- Integrated:ERP, CRM and ecommerce suite cuts cycle times and errors
- Visibility:Real-time dashboards and analytics eliminate spreadsheets
- Regulatory compliance
PRODUCTS OF NETSUITE ERP Systems
Drive new efficiencies, gain real-time insights and streamline your financial processes with a comprehensive solution that combines robust finance and accounting capabilities with built-in business intelligence that is accessible from any location, at any time.
Accelerate the order-to-cash process and eliminate manual bottlenecks by integrating your sales, finance and fulfillment teams with pricing, sales order management and returns management features.
Gain real-time visibility into your production process and get your products to market as quickly and cost-effectively as possible with product data management, work order management and quality assurance solutions.
Supply Chain Management
Define, execute and support your distribution and supply chain management plans from a single collaborative platform that you can access anywhere, anytime and from any location.
Warehouse and Fulfillment
Manage your end-to-end inventory and inbound/outbound logistics in real-time while minimizing your total cost of ownership.
Optimize your procurement process for cost certainty with workflow-driven approval routings and improve the accuracy of procure-to-pay processes by automating and linking key procurement transactions.
Human Capital Management
Maximize the value of your most important resources and minimize management costs by utilizing payroll services, incentive compensation management and employee center features in an integrated, flexible and comprehensive HCM solution
BENEFITS OF NETSUITE
A BROAD RANGE OF ROBUST ERP
Designed for modern businesses, global financial functionality enables customers to streamline their mission-critical business processes.
BUILT-IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Access real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organization and a single version of truth.
A HIGHLY SCALABLE SYSTEM FOR GROWTH
Gain the ability to quickly and easily add functionality as the business grows.
EXACT MAX ERP System
MAX ERP is a time tested and proven ERP solution for small to medium-sized discrete manufacturers who need flexible, scalable ERP software that can grow with their business.
- MAX Anywhere
- MAX Add ons
- Synergy for MAX
- Financial Integrations
- Event Manager
- CADlink by Qbuild
FEATURES OF EXACT MAX ERP System
- Bill of Materials
- Inventory Control
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchasing Contro
- Shop Floor Execution
- Lot & Serial Tracking
- Warranty Tracking
- Labor Tracking
- Subcontract Processing
- Planning Simulation
MAX Anywhere adds remote and web-based accessibility to the security and control of your on-premise MAX ERP implementation, allowing you to access your MAX installation from anywhere with an Internet-enabled device. Get an interactive view into how you and your team can break away from the limitations of traditional on-premise ERP systems in our MAX Anywhere Flipbook. MAX Anywhere mobile sales, materials and shop floor transactions empower your workforce to break free from the traditional, desk-bound ERP user experience, streamlining the order to build to ship process and making your entire organization more productive and profitable.
- Mobile ERP transactionsfor sales, shop floor and materials won’t slow you down when you need to use MAX, but aren’t at your desk.
- Graphical dashboardsallow business managers to track key performance indicators.
- Web-based architecturemakes MAX Anywhere device agnostic. Use it on any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop) that uses a modern web browser and can be connected to the Internet.
- Leverage the latest technologyand benefit from the convenience and utility of mobile platforms without giving up the security and control that comes with your MAX on-premise implementation.
Featured Add-On Solutions
Package Shipping provides a method for integrating tracking and rate information from FedEx and UPS to MAX.
- Visual Shop Schedulereliminates manual production planning with models to accurately evaluate and apply real-world work center conditions to balance production limitations and customer demand.
- BOM Loaderloads parts, BOMs, Manufacturers parts and BOM Notes from spreadsheets into MAX. This tool can be used to load thousands of records quickly.
- Document Managerautomates the process of sending out acknowledgements and invoices to customers as email attachments saving you processing time.
- Data Collectionfully integrates MAX with bar code data collection capabilities to give you real-time validation and processing of shop and material transactions.
MAX automates manufacturing operations, while Synergy automates business operations. Synergy for MAX combines Synergy’s Quality Management, CRM, Document Management and Workflow Process Management and MAX’s advanced ERP features to boost your level of insight and streamline your entire business.
Synergy is a powerful business management suite from Exact. With Synergy for MAX you can:
- Gain insight.Carefully planned integration points between MAX and Synergy optimize the strengths of both systems to ensure your entire team is working together with the right information.
- Take informed action with CRM + ERP.Synergy for MAX takes core data elements already in MAX and puts actionable customer and prospect information into the hands of the right people at the right time.
- Always be ready for your next audit.Track defects, non-conformance and corrective action processes, and implement structured version control and document approval processes.
- Automate collaboration and workflow management.For example, certain transactions that occur in MAX will automatically trigger workflow tasks in Synergy. When MAX generates an RMA, a workflow request is automatically created in Synergy and will notify the appropriate person of the pending return.
MAX Financial Management Capabilities
Exact MAX and Synergy for MAX work seamlessly with Dynamics GP and QuickBooks receivables management to give you tight control over your accounts receivable and advanced capabilities that help you track invoices, process receipts, and analyze customer activity.
The Dynamics GP and QuickBooks payables management integration with MAX gives you control over your expenses for easy management of vendors and effort-saving automation of routine or complex tasks, providing a great return on investment.
Paired with Dynamics GP and QuickBooks, MAX helps you manage the financial heart of your business with intelligent accounting and analysis capabilities, giving you the vital information you need to run your business.
Faster research methods help you stay ahead of your company’s finances, and with Dynamics GP or QuickBooks, researching anomalies and verifying transactional data across MAX and GP is simplified.
Enjoy seamless processing of sales and purchase orders in multiple currencies. Input a sales or purchase order in your customer’s or vendor’s currency, providing the exact type of information your customers need.
Costing with Multiple Cost Sets
Track cost variances for material costs, labor costs and purchase costs by part, order number, or by work center, and easily compare actual costs with planned costs.
With Event Manger, you benefit from adding the following to MAX:
- Exception management.
- Real-time business activity monitoring.
- Intelligent custom alerts.
- Automated action triggers based on events.
CADLink uses a real-time, bi-directional link to pull and push information between your CAD model and your ERP system. You can draw comparisons and make changes to two different data sets using CADLink’s single interface to reduce having to enter data twice, saving time and reducing potentially costly errors. CADLink can automatically create parts you just modeled in your item master, highlight discrepancies between the data sets and synchronize your CAD and ERP Bills of Material in an organized and controlled way
EPICOR ERP System
Eroding margins, heightened customer expectations, and emerging technologies are forcing manufacturers to evolve. Cloud-ready Epicor ERP software is ready to evolve with you.
- Integrate new technologies like big data, the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, social, and 3D design automation when the time is right
- Make sound, data-driven decisions about everything from product mix to pricing
- Mitigate risk with greater visibility and closer collaboration across your entire supply chain
BENEFITS OF EPICOR
To ensure the products you make will be profitable, you need a clear line of sight to everything from product from design through manufacturing and fulfillment
- Access business intelligence dashboards from any device
- Respond to changes quickly and decisively with robust Enterprise Performance Management
- Ensure your products are priced for both maximum profitability and customer satisfaction with robust sales management capabilities
Improve Productivity While Keeping Costs Down
Drive efficiency and productivity with tools that help you better plan resources, balance and distribute work, collaborate with suppliers, and respond to shifting demand.
- Promote greater accountability with reliable production metrics.
- Minimize risk and gain efficiencies with integrated supply chain management softwareand enterprise content management.
- Leverage powerful IoT remote service capabilities to drive equipment service costs down while maximizing uptime.
Create New Opportunities for Growth
Epicor ERP addresses the real-world challenges companies face as they look to grow in today’s global economy.
- Reach new markets, expand product lines, and grow your business with deep industry- and country-specific functionality
- Drive improved customer experience and accelerate the digital transformation of your business
- Keep everyone productive with mobility solutions designed for today’s remote teams
Set your company up for success by developing collaborative processes and capturing and analyzing data in real time
- Keep pace with country-specific regulatory requirements
- Have the right system architecture to integrate new technologies and processes
- Maintain the option to change deployment models as your business evolves
PRODUCTS OF EPICOR ERP Systems
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Performance Management
- Financial Management
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Human Capital Management
- Enterprise Content Management
COMPARISON OF PRICES
|License||$499 to $999|
|Net ERP and NET Ecommerce||$399|
|EpicorCost for 10 users||$3.5k|