Reach has come out with its new security feature called as “One Time Password (OTP)”.Just like how banks use OTP for online banking transactions, our software sends OTP whenever any user other than the admin tries to log into the software. This protects data from being accessed by unauthorized user.
How it Works:
- To activate this, all you have to do is go to “Settings” tab and select “General Settings” as shown in the picture.
- Then click the check box next to “Do you want to generate an OTP when non-admin users login?”
- Once it is done, the admin user will get an OTP every time any user logs into the software.
- The admin user has to forward the OTP to the respective user.
- The user can start using the software after entering the OTP.
In case you have queries or need some assistance in activating this feature, Call us at 044-49272723.