Our Servers are located within Rackspace Data Centres. The following protocols are followed in Rackspace for physical security.
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols, and around-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance both at Rackspace and at our Development Centre
- Access limited to authorized data center personnel; no one else can enter the production area without prior clearance and appropriate escort
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before hire
- No one has access to your organization unless invited by you and with a level of user permission selected by you.
- You can remove any invited users whenever you want.
- You also have the option to invite activate a One Time Password facility whereby the system sends an sms of a OTP anytime someone tries to log-in to your mobile phone and allows access only on entering the OTP
- Always high-performance bandwidth
- 9 network providers, for multiple redundancies
- 219 CDN edge locations on 6 continents optimize content delivery: North America (77); Europe (36); Asia-Pacific (70); Africa (17); South America (15); Middle East (4)
- Fiber carriers enter at disparate points to guard against failure
- Network topology and configuration automatically improves in real time
- Configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against single points of failure at the shared network level (extendable to your VLAN environment)
- Cisco and Arbor Networks work with us to continually improve monitoring and security
- N+1 redundant HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system, ensuring duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure
- Every 90 seconds, all air is circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment only
- Fiber carriers enter at disparate points to guard against service failure
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for all servers
- N+1 redundant UPS power subsystem, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely
Web Application Security
- All communication between your browser and Reach servers is encrypted using high grade 256 bit encryption
- Application built ground-up for SaaS usage with multi-tenancy architecture
- Facility to configure comprehensive user and password policies
- Systematic handling of all web application vulnerabilities like access level checking, SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Regular vulnerability scanning, schedule OS security updates & patches, log analysis and server monitoring
- All customer data is backed up daily.
- We also run a continuous off site data back-up service into a second Rackspace facility for further real-time data protection.
- If you want to get your data out of Reach at any time then you can simply use the Trial Balance and Detailed General Ledger reports to export your data to excel
- You can also set daily auto backup emails to your emailbox
Cloud Accounting Software Security Protocols
: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/reacherp/public_html/reachaccountant.com/wp-content/plugins/tawkto-live-chat/tawkto.php
on line 213
Log in with your credentials