Cleartax GST is a cloud based software i.e. developed and maintained on internet which empowers us to provide our users with the following features
- Create a sync between working offline and backup on connectivity with internet
- Providing an updated version of our software without bothering the user with additional efforts to update the software
- Easy access to software from anywhere at any time without worrying about internet connectivity
Cleartax GST, India’s largest income tax returns e-filing and enterprise compliance service provider, has launched a billbook software to assist small and medium businesses (SMEs) in the country get GST-ready.
The GST Billbook is a free of cost software platform that works both online and offline and can be used to prepare GST-compliant invoices. It will be available on the company’s Web site, mobile site and a soon to be launched app. With this Billbook, ClearTax plans to reach out to 1 lakh SMEs in the next 90 days and to 10 lakh SMEs across the country over the next 12 months.
“The GST billbook supports key features needed for SMEs such as, creating a sales invoice, recording of discount, freight, insurance and package handling charges. In addition to creating sales bills, it can be used to record purchases and expenses under GST regime. It will also support other documents mandated by GST such as delivery challan, e-way bill, advance payment
There are about 3 million SMEs in India contributing almost 50 per cent of the total industrial output and 42 per cent of India’s total exports. These SMEs have been highly instrumental in generating employment and ensuring a balanced development across sectors and geographies. The Bill book for SMEs is a completely electronic solution to help these businesses do GST compliance in the simplest manner with minimum interventions” added Gupta.
The GST billbook will automatically identify Integrated GST vs State GST in the invoice and help in curbing the tedious task of uploading to GST Network every month. It can accommodate business scenarios such as operating in different States in India, or engaging in imports and exports or B2B or B2C billing. The software also has the competency to handle debit/credit notes and advance payments.
No desktop for installation
As the software is hosted on cloud, user need not have a desktop system for installation of our software. Cleartax GST software can be downloaded as an offline software on system / mobile app, mobile website / desktop website. User need not bear additional cost of installation of the software and utilities. Hence, You can login from anywhere and anytime.
Integration of accounts
In a situation where user is dealing with multiple clients or businesses along with their voluminous data, our software makes it easy for them to:
- Bulk import of such data through excel or templates
- Features like filter and bulk selection makes it work friendly
Validation while invoicing
Post GST rollout, user will have to create invoices having more than 20 fields such as HSN code, GSTIN of supplier etc., and these invoices need to be uploaded on the GSTN portal on monthly basis.
At the point of creating an invoice our software makes sure that all mandatory fields are accurately filled. In case of any mistake, an alert or notification will be given for every error made in an invoice along with report of all such invoices.
Determination of Place of Supply
The taxable event under GST is the ‘Supply’ of Goods or Services. Based on the criteria laid under GST, user can treat the supply of goods or services as either Intra-State (within the State) or Inter-State (Outside the State).
While other software will ask the user to provide the place of supply, our software automatically determines and populates under every invoice based on information entered.
Determination of rates while creating an invoice is the crucial aspect as short payment of taxes due to wrong determination of rates will lead to payment of interest and penalties
Our software automatically populates the accurate rates in the invoices as the user provides the HSN number. This feature not only saves user from interest and penalties but also relieves them from stress of determining and feeding it every time they create invoices. Hence saving time and duplicity of efforts
Contact master and Item master
You may create a contact master data of all your customers for the following details:
- Customer name
- Customer GSTIN
- Billing and shipping address
- Place of Supply
You may create a master data of all item of goods/ services in which you deal for the following details:
- Type of Item i.e. goods or services
- HSN number
- Unit Price
User may upload a list of all its customers through an excel and accordingly all the customers contacted by our software.
Each time you create an invoice the above details will be auto-populated, leading to lesser chance for error and saving time.
From 1st July, every tax payer needs to issue GST compliant invoice to its customers, mentioning of GSTIN of customers is a mandatory field for invoicing. While user may not have the GSTIN of all their customers, Cleartax GST provides its user an easy way to collect GSTIN from their customers
- select the customers from whom you want to collect their GSTIN
- An email and phone text will be send to selected customers
- Customers need to fill the details and submit the web page
- The data will be auto-populated under the ‘Contact Master’
Besides, the list of following customers will also be available:
- Request sent
- Request not sent
- Customers replied
- Customers not replied
- Sent a reminder
Notification and alerts
The users of our software will receive a notification or alert for the following matters:
- Where goods have been sent for job work, period of 1 year or 3 years are about to expire and goods not yet received back
- In an invoice shipping address do not match with billing address
- Where interest or penalties for late or non-filing of returns, short or non-payment of taxes have not been paid. User will be notified along with calculations that they may receive a notice for default in compliance
New Features on Cleartax GST Software
- You can add your own company’s logo in your invoice
- When you choose an unregistered vendor, we will automatically classify invoice as reverse charge transaction
- You can add cess rate of more than 100%
- You can now create and print Bill of supply and delivery challans
- We’ve made adding Contacts easier. You can import all your old contacts in one go using our excel template.
- Units of measurements will now display in the Invoice print for new invoices
- CAs can now invite their clients directly to share business data such as sales bills, purchase bill & file returns using ClearTax GST Platform
- ClearTax GST Excel is redesigned & now supports new fields as per new GSTR1 & GSTR2 formats
- You can add & edit GSTIN and Place of Supply of your customer while creating the invoice itself
- You can now reset your invoice sequence or continue with default serial no. sequence
- We’ve updated our HSN & SAC tool with tax rates & latest updates
- Ability to add Terms & Conditions, Notes, Bank Details, Custom Fields
- Ability to create export invoice with Foreign Currency denomination
Upcoming product features of Cleartax GST
- Tally Integration using connectors & data sync
- You’ll be able to create and record your TRAN-1 directly inside ClearTax GST and claim ITC on old stock
- Ability to file GSTR 3B (Self Assessment return for July)
- Aadhar & DSC e-signing to be enabled
- Ability to add your team members to your account and assign roles
REACH GST SOFTWARE
One of the Best Reach GST Accounting Software based to Small and Medium Businesses. The GST Softwares are makes taxation much be easier and to supported business owners any types of business such as Sales Services, Manufactures, Trade, etc. in the Reach Accounting Software with auto GST calculation.
Key Features of Reach GST
- Creating Bills and Invoices compliant with GST
- Preparing GST Returns
- Making GST Payments
- Reconciling GST Supplies
- Extracting General Audit Files Compliant with GST
- GST Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Branch Management
- Purchase Management
- Point of Sales
- Job work management
- Manufacturing Management
- Project Management
Who all can use Reach GST Accounting Software?
- Sales & Service of Gadgets
- Service providers
- Trade & Distribution
- Spare part dealers
- e-commerce companies
- Packers and Movers
- Furniture Stores
- Diamond Merchants
- Job Works
- Fully Cloud based so saves expensive Investment in servers
- Hard disk crashes doesnt affect data
- No Anti-virus software needed
- Tailormade for every business with specific features
- Has all the features of Tally and Marg together
- High control over data
- Ideal for multi-branch
- Free Version Upgrades
- Customisable for Nominal Fee
- Low price
Connects all your Business Functions
First of all, lets see what is more special about Cloud Accounting software. Cloud Accounting software centralizes your whole organization, provides easy accounting solutions with advanced business tools to work easily. But the Accounting software with all the advanced features may cost higher. Hence Small & Medium sized enterprises cannot afford it.
But amazingly Reach GST software- the Indias leading online Accounting software is available in SMEs affordable cost with equipped team and partners in all major cities of India like Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore and also in Malaysia, have satisfied 1000+ users all over India & Malaysia.
To file your GST you need to maintain the records for almost six years from the date you make your claim and you also have to submit your payments for GST returns within the 15th day of the month following the end of the taxable period. Reach GST software has been designed with robust technology to ensure your all data all safe and secure. Hence Reach Accounting software with GST exactly fits your requirements by which you can do your Tax invoice in a single click. To know more about the best features about Reach Accounting software with GST click here.
What is the Pricing?
- Single user – starts Rs. 6000
- Unlimited user – starts Rs. 18,000
- Annual Renewals – 20%
Why is Reach accounting software the best GST accounting software?
Reach accounting is a GST ready software that is entirely cloud based. It customizes with your business easily and is simple to use and hence takes a very short period of implementation. Reach comes with numerous features that helps you manage your business in the simplest way you want to. It accelerates your workflow and also reduces your costs and tracks expense, sales, purchases, inventory, employees, etc.
Features of Reach GST accounting software are:
- Order management
- Manufacturing management
- Lots and barcode management
- Multi branch
- Multi company
- Auditor view
- Mobile application
- Business automation
- Operations and process
- Loyalty management
- Tally import
Reach creates invoices easily allowing you to choose from over 20 templates so you can customize it and provide a more professional look for your business.
The safety that Reach provides to a business is next to excellent as it provides bank level security with 256 bit encryption. It also shoots an OTP every time an employee logs in from outside the office. Reach comes with accessibility restriction menu so you can restrict areas in the sofwtare that you want to keep private from your employees. You can also enjoy its free anti-virus that keep your system from any virus attacks and your data gets backed up every 3 hours.
Reach also improves your business image with its performance that wins the hearts of the customers. You can keep a track of your customers purchase and give them points for purchase that they can use in their next purchase which will get your more loyal customers. Reach accounting come with a billing software so your customers and employees can enjoy faster billing and save themselves from all the frustration in case of retail business.
Reach is not simply a GST accounting software; it is smart software that will improve your business by tracking your profit meter, reducing your expenses and allowing to take better decisions with its suggestions. Reach provides real time updates that keep you and your employees on the same page of any business decision or planning so you can help them in managing it better and made right decisions for them there and then without waiting for things to get delayed.