India’s biggest tax reform, Goods & Services Tax (GST), there is a speculation that the new tax regime would help India achieve 9% growth rate. With clear way forward India’s biggest tax reform, Goods & Service Tax (GST) is on its way and set to hit the market from July 1st . There is a speculation that the new tax regime would help India achieve 9% growth rate. With clear way forward is described by the Finance Ministry, the Government is on right track to achieve targeted GST implementation effective 1 July 2017. There would be four GST Bills:
- Central GST (CGST)
- Integrated GST (IGST)
- Union Territory GST (UTGST)
- Bill to Compensate States
For businesses, the GST tax system comes with several challenges that need to be managed in an effective way and the answer is a GST Practitioner. Such a professional is more like general Tax and Accounting professionals who are appointed to file returns on behalf of taxable firms and individuals. At present, the role is played by Chartered Accountants (CAs), Sales Tax Practitioners (STPs) and advocates.
Who is a GST CONSULTANT?
A GST Practitioner is an individual authorized by the Central or State Government to carry out all tax- related activities on the behalf of tax payers in India. These activities include:
- File an application for new GST registration
- File an application for modification or cancellation of registration
- Provide details of outward and inward supplies
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual or final GST returns
- Make payments for credit into the electronic cash ledger, i.e. payments for tax, interest, penalty, fees or any other amount
- File a claim for refund
- Denote the taxable person in any proceeding under the Act, other than inspection, search, seizure and arrest
- File an appeal to the First Appellate Authority
- File an appeal to the Appellate Tribunal (can only be done by a CA/CS/ICWA/Advocate)
Who can become a GST Practitioner in India?
An individual can be a GST Practitioner if he is:
- A resident of India
- Has sound presence of mind
- Has not been declared insolvent
- Has not booked under any offence that involved imprisonment of more than two years
- Qualifies the educational and work criteria mentioned below –
The person should be a retired officer of the Commercial Tax Department of any State Government or of the Central Board of Excise and Customs. Besides this,he should have acquired a post not lower in rank than of a Group-B gazetted officer, for tenure of not less than two years.
He has successfully procured – a graduate or postgraduate degree or its equivalent examination, getting a degree in Commerce, Law, Banking including Higher Auditing, or Business Administration or Business Management from any Indian University established by any law for the time being in force
a degree examination of any Foreign University recognized by any Indian University as equivalent to the degree examination mentioned above
Any other examination reported by the Government in this domain
Any degree examination of an Indian University or of any Foreign University accepted by any Indian University as equivalent of the degree examination, and has also passed any of the following examinations-
- Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR
- Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR
- Final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
GST Practitioner Forms
|Form GST PCT-1||Application for Enrolment as Goods and Service Tax Practitioner.|
|Form GST PCT-2||Enrolment Certificate for Goods and Service Tax Practitioner.|
|Form GST PCT-3||Show Cause Notice for disqualification|
|Form GST PCT-4||Order of rejection of an application for enrollment or disqualification of a GST practitioner found guilty of misconduct.|
|Form GST PCT-5||Form for Authorization/withdrawal of authorization of Goods and Service Tax Practitioner.|
Why should One Hire a GST CONSULTANT
The answer to this question is quite obvious. The foremost objective behind hiring a GST Practitioner is to unravel the complexity associated with filing GST returns and other associated tasks. Other benefits include:
- Timely filing of GST to avoid tax penalties
- One-stop avenue for all GST-related queries in India.
- Maintaining tax related activities in a professional way
- Understanding various aspects of GST that may occur in future
Reach can be used Consultants, Rentals and subscription business, Startups and Small Business for doing their Invoices, expense management, customer management and Accounting.
Leads from all sources,Leads extractions via mail server,Converting leads to appointments,Quotes,Converting quotes to Invoices,Email-SMS update,Delivery status update,Work pending strategy
Sync all your emails into one place and manage the leads, bills, compalints and sales orders from a single software block
Income & Expense Grouping,Accounting Ledgers,Tax Heading Creations & Operations,Bank & Cash Creation & Operations,AssetLiability Creation & Operations,Income & Expense Recording,Journal Entries & Contra Transactions,etc
Create Invoices with your own branding or choose from over 20 templates (includes contractor Invoices). Generate Invoices or convert quotes to Invoices. Automatically convert invoices raised in foreign currency to INR. Raise recurring Invoices. Email, print or extract Invoices to pdf. Get reminded every time an Invoice is due. Send reminder sms or emails.
Operations and Process
Product & Service Grouping,Customised Invoice with Logo,Small, Medium or Large scale operations,Retail or Whole sale enabled,Product service and maintenance,Godown & Showroom wise operations etc..
Bank Synchornisation & Process
You can sync bank statements by uploading the excel files of Bank statements into the software.
E-stores, Google docs, Google calendar, Project management tools, SMS gateways, Payment Gateways and many others.
Easily import excel files taken from Tally and import it into our Software for various time periods and manage accounts with ease
Purchase Orders/Estimates,Purchase Bills,Purchase Return,Vendor Outstanding Management.
Quotes,Multi Product Operation,Sales Invoice,Sales Return,Recurring Invoices on one attempt,Customer Balance
Multi-User operation with restriction menus,Auto Back up,Accounting Period Auto change,Any Location operation,Easy to handle,No hard accounting process and buttons,Auto conversion to accounting formats
Create multiple Companies and give an option to manage each of them individually from the comfort of your smart phone
Full Financial Report availability,Read process by Auditor,Tax Reports,VAT Report with e-filing options,PF & ESI Reports,Tax Consulting Modules
Create multiple Branch and give an option to manage each of them individually business by the Owner
Access across tabs, iPads, iPhones and android phones, pick photos of expense vouchers and attach to expenses, raise invoices, check cash and bank balances, daily profitability and other key reports on phone.
- Run your business online
- Automatic Data backup
- No worry of Data theft
- No Investment in Expensive hardware
- Free and Automatic upgrades
- Sync all your emails into one place and manage the leads, bills, complaints and sales orders from a single software block
- Import leads automatically from your website, email or Google docs and assign them to your sales executives. Monitor executives and update lead status
- View the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically
- See offer prices of all vendors while creating purchase orders. add purchase and manage incoming stock.
- Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes. Prepare VAT, Service Tax, TDS and Excise Reports automatically
- Stop worrying about system crashes and data theft. Store the data safely on the cloud with Bank level security.
- Auto sync to over 36 Banks, e-stores, Google docs, Google calendar, Project management tools, Click to Calls, SMS gateways, Payment Gateways and many others
WHY REACH OVER OTHER SOFTWARE
- Free cloud server advantage
- All documents in one place
- Even if you have multiple businesses, All accounts are docked in a single account
- Easily import from Tally and Excel
- No worrying of unauthorized data intrusions
- Localised personally for all your business
- Personalised billing system
- Manage your customer
- Supplier Management
- Product Management
- Unlike traditional software, our products are hosted on the cloud and allows all your employees to work at the same time
- Custom made to suit your business
- Captures your leads from Emails and websites directly
- Tracks your orders
- Raises invoices
- Converts Invoices raised in Foreign Currency to Indian Rupees
- Imports from Excel and Tally
- Gives Multi-User access
Allows to view reports on Mobile Phone
- Manages your inventory
- Shows your branchwise/sitewise profitability
- Securely backs up your data online
- Free cloud server
- All business data in one place
Reach can be used for preparing Invoices, Auto Calculating the GST Liability, Filing Returns, Checking Purchases which auto populates in GSTN, Making GST Payments and Accounting for GST.Free cloud server advantage, All documents in one place, All accounts are docked in a single account for multiple businesses and securely backs up your data. Reach is a friendly software that customizes with your business. As it is GST ready your business will not require to change the system in case you are planning to register in GST. Being GST ready is important as it solves all your tax problems and simplifies your business tax structure.
Reach is a feature reach software that takes care of your entire business. It does not only have rigid features but also automates your business and auto generates more functions to manage your business better.