In any sort of business we often look over small wastage and forget that small heaps will create a huge pile one day. And at times you might come across huge waste and not have a clue of how you ended up with such a big trash can.
This can be avoided if you are ready to follow certain rules and take tips that will stop your company from wasting its goods and resources. After all who does not want to save when they can. Wasting resources also results in costing you more and wastage of resources that are valuable and we have been reading since our schooldays on how to recycle, reuse and reduce so why not apply that now when you have a business of your own.
- Start with the materials used in your workplace like pen and paper, printing materials etc. In case you want to pass some schedule, routine or information, there are always emails and meeting rooms. You do not have to print it out and distribute it to the employees or your partners. Also purchase small amount of office materials in case they are perishable or in one way or the other not necessary in huge amount then avoid buying them in huge quantity.
- One way to reduce the cost of your business is virtual showrooms. Renting a place for your store is always expensive and having to pay for maintenance and monthly rent bills can cost you a lot. Therefore get yourself a virtual showroom which can reduce the cost of having to rent a place for showroom. You can walk your customer through it without having your items actually being present there.
- Avoid excessive variety of same products. In case you notice that you have too many brands for shampoos and only three or four of them are being sold. Lose the rest and focus on the ones that are selling this way you will avoid loss and unnecessary expenses.
- The above point also brings unnecessary equipment in focus. Having too many unnecessary equipment will only cost you more and benefit you less or just as the same as it could have in lesser number. Get rid of extra CCTV or furniture and showpieces which you don”™t need or don”™t put them there in the first place. They will consume more space and need more maintenance perhaps which will only be a waste of expenditure.
- Resources like electricity, water and food must be used wisely. Switch off the unnecessary electrical appliances that will consume power and increase cost for you. Keep a check on water and food wastage at your office which can also lead to huge amount of cost in the end . But be careful with giving enough being stingy as there is a fine line between saving and being reluctant to let your employees use the resources at all.
- One more way to save your business from wastage you can automate your business. Automating your business saves time and gives you more time to handle business in a smarter manner. For example when you automate your inventory you can save cost in updating your employees about the process and the management of the products which the software itself will update it for you and your employees to see.
- Learn more about how to manage your business and reduce wastage read about this issue and try to get suggestions from other business websites and how they manage their business. Teach your employees and educate your customers on wastage control and how to avoid wastage.
Reach ERP is a cloud based software that can help you automate your business. It is user friendly and has high level security. Reach is accessible from anywhere and is also mobile and tablet friendly.
Reach automates your business and gives you all the updates in real time. Reach ERP tracks your expenses, takes care of your accounts and as a whole your business.
Features of Reach ERP are:
- Project management
- Mobile app
- Bulk sms and email
- Inventory management
- Lead management
For more information click on contact us . For 15 days free trial of Reach ERP software click on >> Demo