Bulk sms and emailing software to communicate to your customers and vendors in bulk. Let them know of a upcoming offer and increase sales.
- Bulk SMS & bulk emailing software
- Reach Bulk SMS & bulk emailing software helps you to communicate to your customers, vendors and employees in a flash by sending communications whenever relevant. You can send sms to communicate discounts or offers. You can also send sms when receipts are made, invoices are made, or to acknowledge enquiries.
- Bulk Emailing
- Reach allows you to send emails in bulk and person to customers and vendors. emails can be sent with attachments or can simply be called from pre-defined templates.
- Integrated CRM
- The key difference is the integrated CRM, Billing and Accounting platforms in Reach Bulk SMS and emailing software. This helps you to manage all the functions end to end. Unlike a regular sms software, Reach is a bulk messaging software with an ability to capture and act on the leads which are generated.
- Import Leads from emails
- You can now easily import emails from gmail and pop3 emails. Once synced, the emails start coming in and is lined up for further action. Reach bulk sms software can now automatically send an sms acknowledging an enquiry and promising further action.
- Import Leads from website
- You can import leads from your website directly by using a lead capture form. Reach bulk sms & bulk emailing software will import these leads and keep it ready to be assaigned to sales executives. This saves duplication of data and ensures that all the leads are made to count and are not wasted. Once leads are imported, they can easily be assaigned to sales executives or be scheduled for followups. This makes an effective tool for followup and lead management. Bulk messaging campaigns can also help in lead generation.
Who can use
- Super Markets
- Furniture Stores
- Textile Stores
- Baby and Toy shops
- Direct Marketers
- Bronze (1 user, Rs. 1000/- per month )
- Silver (3 users, Rs. 2000/- per month )
- Gold ( unlimited users, Rs. 3000/- per month )
1. Take a demo of all the above software
2. Evaluate what suits you best
3. Take a Trial to see if it suits your working pattern
4. Buy the software