We are excited to announce our Reach Accountant mobile app for iOS and Android devices. This is just the first step for greater things yet to come.
You can download the android version from here
Mobile app for iPhone is still under review by apple and should be launched soon on the app store.
We want our customers to have all their important finance information available to them on the go. Now it is possible with this app.
Here is what it allows you to do:
- Check balances from multiple bank accounts before writing a cheque. (If you didn”™t know, we can auto-magically download your balances )
- Know Daily/Weekly/Monthly Revenues, Expenses and Profits in a Snap.
- Know how much is receivable and How much is payable by you.
It can also push notifications every time:
- An Invoice is due
- An Expense is due
- A Tax date is due.
You can download the App directly by navigating to the Google Play Store and searching for ”œReach Accountant”
- In case you are using Reach Accountant already, you can Log-in with your username and password.
- In case you just want to play around with the app, you can do so with username: email@example.com and pass: 123456
Whilst we are still working on getting the demo videos and other intro stuffs to send to current users, I look forward to your valued feedbacks and comments on what more needs to be inside the app and issues if any.
Thanks in advance. Happy Accounting.
Here are some quick snapshots:
Our simple home screen shows four options. From here you will be able to navigate into the app.
From your dashboard page, you can see your current bank balance, your daily, weekly, monthly or 2 months Profit / Loss details, Receivables details and Payables details.
Bank balance screen will show
you your balance as on date.
In Profits screen, you can see your Daily, Weekly, Monthly and 2 months profit and loss details.
In Dues screen, you can check where you have to get money and to whom you have to pay.
One great feature of this app is our push notifications. Every time you raise an invoice or a bill using our web application, you will select a due date. On this due date we will push a notification to your mobile with the details.