Manage your workshops professionally using the best workshop management software and run it with ease.
- Workshop Management
- Reach workshop management software helps you to create job cards, prepare estimates, manage deliveries, manage inventories and orders with ease. Combined with a powerful accounting module, Reach workshop management software automates the entire business and helps the business owner be updated of the business realtime on his mobile phone.
- Quotes and Estimates
- Prepare Quotes and estimates at ease as you prepare your job card. The software automatically pulls out the available stock, prepares estimate, sends an sms to the customer and reduces inventory. Reach workshop management software manages the process right from the time a job card is made till the product is delivered to the customer.
- Super Quick Invoices can be made on completion of jobcards. The workshop management software manages the workflow along with the billing. Everytime a job is completed, it intimates the customer through an sms and also gets it ready for billing.
- Reach workshop management software helps you to manage your spares, consumables and other raw materials required to run your workshop. it also controls the stock of items given for repair till its delivered back safely to the customer.
- You will not have to worry about key consumables and spares running out of stock as the workshop management software automatically creates purchase indents when the stock goes below minimum order level or when the workshop engineer warns of an item going below stock.
- Reach Workshop management combines accounting to your shop management. Hence it will be the only solution you will need to run your workshop.
Who can use
- Automobile workshops
- Mobile Workshops
- Computer Repair and Service
- Battery and Inverter Workshops
- Genset Workshops
- Bronze (1 user, Rs. 1000/- per month )
- Silver (3 users, Rs. 2000/- per month )
- Gold ( unlimited users, Rs. 3000/- per month )
1. Take a demo of all the above software
2. Evaluate what suits you best
3. Take a Trial to see if it suits your working pattern
4. Buy the software