We need a marketing maniac to join our growing team at Chennai, Tamilnadu
Our online accounting software business has grown from strength to strength and in just 5 months the team has grown significantly from 4 people to 20 today.
We now want to hire a full-time in-house marketing person to promote our software to small businesses on- and off-line.
This is a great opportunity for a capable individual to join a young tech company at an exciting stage early in its growth, reporting directly to the Founder and CEO (that”™s me!)
What we want from you
You”™ll be responsible for developing and implementing plans to market our fantabulous software to very small businesses everywhere (but primarily in Chennai and Bangalore). As it”™s a web-based product this will be mainly online marketing but there should be an element of offline marketing too.
You”™ll be responsible for all elements of marketing including:
- split testing web pages
- increasing conversions on the site
- increasing conversions from trialling to paying customers
- email marketing
- building offline relationships to form marketing partnerships
- working with our partners to assist them in marketing the product to their clients
- much more
What we”™ll give you
In return we”™ll give you:
- a competitive salary reflecting your skills.
- an exciting entrepreneurial working environment
- an opportunity to grow your skills and learn about the emerging SaaS industry
- support resources such as designers and technical input
- recognition for a job well done
- as much freedom to be a individual thinker
What you need to bring to the party
You must be a seasoned marketing professional with at least 2 years experience in digital marketing
You must be familiar with Google Analytics or similar and be able to turn that data into useful business intelligence
You should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of SEO principles and techniques
- Email marketing experience, both at a strategic and an implementation level, including the use of a mass-mailing tool.
- A familiarity with the needs of small businesses, acquired either by the experience of running one or by previous experience of catering for that market
- Experience delivering or hosting webinars or similar customer contact events
- Experience working with designers to provide briefs, guide design and sign off finished work
- The ability to create and deliver a marketing plan from beginning to end with a view to producing measurable results
- Experience in developing metrics by which the success of marketing activities may be measured
- The energy and enthusiasm to drive the marketing strategy of a high-growth SaaS product
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
This is a full-time, in-house role, So no freelancers offers please.