As you are aware, over the last few years we have been working seamlessly in bringing the best of the features to you. Now that we have completed core functionality of our business specific accounting software via our Version 3.0 release, we have now grassed up a Application Programming Interface (API) to help you connect with other great software solutions. Our Accounting Software API is currently integrated with Shopify and Site-giant
See How the Accounting Software API works:
Who can use it?
- If you run an e-commerce business
- If you are billing your customers using your own software and wish to automatically import the transactions into Reach Accounting Software there by reducing data entry.
- If you are running an e-commerce site development company
- If you are running a software company offering CRM, cloud telephony, payment solutions, Payroll, customer analysis or other business tools and want to offer your Indian customers accounting function in addition to your offering
What data to be synced to RA from your App?
- Product Data
- Customer Data
- Vendor Data
- Expense Bills
How to get started?
- Step 1- Download our API document from here >> http://www.reachaccountant.com/Reach_API.pdf
- Step 2 – Create a trial in RA >> http://www.reachaccountant.com/viewdemo.html
- Step 3 – Test the integration ( Write to email@example.com in case you have clarifications)
- Step 4 – Partner with us to promote your product along with ours. ( Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for discussing the partnership )