Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite for mid-sized organizations. The system offers specialized functionality for manufacturing, distribution, government, retail, and other industries.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision offers applications for financial management, human resources management, manufacturing, multiple and international sites, project management, sales and marketing, service management, supply chain management and business intelligence. The functionality is particularly strong in manufacturing and distribution. The system is known for being highly customizable and partners have developed a long list of industry-specific configurations to serve various vertical markets.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision deploys on the Windows operating system and Microsoft SQL Server, and is developed in the .NET framework, all of which are core Microsoft platform technologies. This offers customers a tightly integrated stack from infrastructure to application. The system is deployed on-site or hosted for an additional fee.
BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAVISION
- Financial management and accounting
- Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations
- Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Sales and service
- Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract.
- Project management
- Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for international currencies
- Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
- Flexible deployment
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
- Financial management
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Sales and marketing
- Service management
- Human resource management
- Project & Resource management
- Warehouse management
MODULES OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAVISION
A flexible finance system
Therefore, the solution is extremely flexible and can be adapted to virtually all industries and companies. It also helps you to handle a wide range of business areas according to your particular needs.
You can therefore add functionality to your ERP system as your business needs it. In this way, the ERP system grows and adapts at a pace that suits you and your company.
At Active Business Solutions we do not implement Microsoft Dynamics Navision without first analyzing your company thoroughly until we know the needs of your business. In this way, the solutions we implement are tailored to the individual needs of each company.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities, so you can capitalize on your knowledge and identify new opportunities.
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision can help you control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Multi-currency support in Microsoft Dynamics Navision can help you expand into international markets and reduce the complexity of global transactions.
- Additional Powerful Financial Management Features in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2016 include; Cash Flow Forecast, Bank Reconciliation, Responsibility Centers, Inter-Company Postings, Cost Accounting, Electronic Payments, Direct Debits and more!
Lowered Upfront Cost:
State-of-the-art technology is what every organization wants. However, the upfront investment may be a cost barrier to many businesses, especially small and mid-sized organizations. Since no additional hardware is needed, and payment is made monthly, businesses can save a huge initial cost. This is a cost savings which can be reallocated to business operations and used to fund business growth. Having no upfront investment in either hardware or software allows Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) to relieve a company’s financial situation and helps to enhance the cash flow.
Less Need of Internal IT Staff and Support:
By outsourcing software to a SaaS provider, organizations would need fewer internal IT personnel. Instead of assisting user support and maintaining aging infrastructure, internal IT personnel can concentrate on improving the day-to-day technical operations and making strategic decisions.
Peace of Mind:
Some businesses may lack internal IT staff to support software and some may feel the maintenance of IT infrastructure is complex and time-consuming. However, as a SaaS provider hosts the software, they handle all the tasks, including server, server support, licensing, maintenance, data backups, and on-going IT support for you. The SaaS model leaves you peace of mind and allows you to focus more on core competencies to run your business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the cloud enables you to save more by giving you the flexibility to adjust the total number of user licensing. Since subscription fee is charged monthly based on per user, you can easily change the number of users every month to fit personnel situations and avoid the expenditure of unused licensing.
Through Internet, SaaS enables users to access Dynamics NAV anytime and anywhere. As long as there is Internet, businesses benefit from better business mobility and global availability, which lead to enhanced productivity and increased control of information.
REACH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Accounting Software that can automatically manage your book of accounts, taxes, inventory, sales, purchases and more online quickly and securely. ERP Software that can help you to manage your manufacturing business .Our Cloud based ERP Software is ideal for assembly manufacturers, process manufacturers, job-works manufacturers and to any kind of manufacturers. Reach ERP Software connects all departments and enables communication of work easier and faster. Unlike a traditional Accounting software, Reach is accessible online like your gmail or facebook account. so, all your employees can work using the software at the same time. Reach GST ACCOUNTING software is one of the simple but equipped and effective GST Accounting softwarefor your any type of business in Malaysia exclusively for Jewellery business. With Reach GST Accounting software you will be able to view the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically. Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes. Prepare VAT, Service Tax, TDS and Excise Reports automatically. To get more information about filing your GST returns click here.
TOP PRODUCT FEATURES
All functions relating to accounts are inbuilt with the software. You can manage your Accounting Ledgers, Bank & Cash Operations, Purchase & Sales Estimates, Warehouse Allocations, Expense Recording, Expense Grouping, Payments – Part or Full, Journal Entries, Receipts – Part or Full, Contra Entries, Financial Reports, Day book and much more.
Our accounting Software automatically calculates the taxes relevant for every bill created. Our Software is tailor made as per the government norms for calculation of GST. It also comes with the option to add any number of taxes relevant to your business. In case of change in tax percentages you can change it in the software on your own. All you have to do is add your tax percentage and our software will calculate the taxes automatically. This multiple tax scheme can also be applied to multiple products on a single purchase.
You can create Quotations then the same can be converted as a Sales order or Pro-forma invoice or Invoice. From Invoice you can create Receipts as well. Accountants will be able to know what payments have been received and what are pending in the reports. You can also set reminders for receiving payments
You can create Purchase Orders then the same can be converted as bill or payments. You can also create Debit notes for purchase returns. Accountants will be able to know which purchase bills have been paid and which are pending in the reports. You can also set reminders for making payments.
- Accounting software
- POS Software
- ERP Software
- CRM Software
- Service Provider
- Sales and service
- Trade and Distribution
- Textile shop
- Super Markets
Sync all your emails into one place and manage the leads, bills, complaints and sales orders from a single software block.
Manage your Production process, Purchase approvals and Raw material Conversions and extract Finished Goods Reports
Receive Job orders or Sales Orders and convert them into Invoices once ready
Create Jobsheets, prepare estimates and assaign them to Service Engineers. SMS the status automatically to the customer when the job is done
Sales Team Management
Import leads automatically from your website, email or Google docs and assign them to your sales executives. Monitor executives and update lead status.
View the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically.
Point of Sale
Touch and Keyboard Billing counters. Works even when the Internet connection is cut. Seperate Cash and delivery counters.
See offer prices of all vendors while creating purchase orders. add purchase and manage incoming stock.
Lots and Barcode Management
Create Lots/ Batches, Auto-generate codes and print barcode labels. Read them automatically using a barcode scanner
Assign points for every sale and redeem them whilst billing next time
Show what needs to be shipped and what needs to be received automatically to the store keeper
Auto sync to over 36 Banks, e-stores, Google docs, Google calendar, Project management tools, Click to Calls, SMS gateways, Payment Gateways and many others
Accounting & Taxes
Prepare GST, GST Form 3 reports, Profit & Loss and all the other accounting reports automatically from the software.Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes.Integrates POS System with accounting avoiding duplication of entries
Security & Privacy
Stop worrying about system crashes and data theft. Store the data safely in the cloud with Bank level security.
Assign points for every sale and redeem them whilst billing next time
Show what needs to be shipped and what needs to be received automatically to the store keepe
A Basic payroll processor which generates pay slips and emails them in bulk to employees.
WHY REACH OVER NAVISION
- Free cloud server advantage
- All documents in one place
- Even if you have multiple businesses, All accounts are docked in a single account
- Easily import from Tally and Excel
- No worrying of unauthorized data intrusions
- Localised personally for all your business
- Personalised billing system
- Manage your customer
- Supplier Management
- Product Management
- Unlike traditional software, our products are hosted on the cloud and allows all your employees to work at the same time
- Custom made to suit your business
- Captures your leads from Emails and websites directly
- Tracks your orders
- Raises invoices
- Converts Invoices raised in Foreign Currency to Indian Rupees
- Imports from Excel and Tally
- Gives Multi-User access
Allows to view reports on Mobile Phone
- Manages your inventory
- Shows your branchwise/sitewise profitability
- Securely backs up your data online
- Free cloud server
- All business data in one place
BENEFITS OF REACH
- Run your business online
- Automatic Data backup
- No worry of Data theft
- No Investment in Expensive hardware
- Free and Automatic upgrades
- Sync all your emails into one place and manage the leads, bills, complaints and sales orders from a single software block
- Import leads automatically from your website, email or Google docs and assign them to your sales executives. Monitor executives and update lead status
- View the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically
- See offer prices of all vendors while creating purchase orders. add purchase and manage incoming stock.
- Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes. Prepare VAT, Service Tax, TDS and Excise Reports automatically
- Stop worrying about system crashes and data theft. Store the data safely on the cloud with Bank level security.
- Auto sync to over 36 Banks, e-stores, Google docs, Google calendar, Project management tools, Click to Calls, SMS gateways, Payment Gateways and many others