Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications. Microsoft Dynamics applications are delivered through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services. Very few installations are made without the aid of third-party resellers. In its 2013 update, the first since 2009, Microsoft removed the ability of users to access certain features such as report writing without the assistance of members of Microsoft’s approved reseller network. Microsoft Dynamics is part of Microsoft Business Solutions. Dynamics can be used with other Microsoft programs and services, such as SharePoint, Yammer, Office 365, Azure and Outlook. The Microsoft Dynamics focus industries are retail, service, manufacturing, financial services, and the public sector. Microsoft Dynamics offers services for small, medium, and large businesses
Microsoft Dynamics ERP comprises a group of enterprise resource planning products aimed at different market segments, ranging from Dynamics GP for SMBs to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations geared toward medium to large organizations with multi- language, currency, and legal entity capability. Microsoft Dynamics ERP includes five primary products:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations(formerly Dynamics AX) – multi-language, multi-currency enterprise resource planning (ERP) business software with global business management features for financial, human resources, and operations management as well as additional industry capabilities for retailers, professional service industries, financial service businesses, manufacturers, and public-sector organizations.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP(formerly Great Plains Software) – ERP software for small and midsize businesses: helps manage financials, supply chain, and employees.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV(formerly Navision) – business management solution that helps small and mid-sized businesses manage their financials, supply chain, and people. It features multiple languages and multiple currencies.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL(formerly Solomon IV) – designed for project-driven organizations in North America. Business management software that supports future business growth.
- Microsoft Dynamics C5(formerly Concorde C5) can assist with finance, manufacturing, supply chains, analytics and electronic commerce for small and medium-sized enterprises. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics C5 2010.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRMis a customer relationship management application from Microsoft that provides sales, service, and marketing capabilities. Microsoft sells Microsoft Dynamics CRM separately from the ERP products. CRM is available either as on-premises software or as a software-as-a-service offering called “Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online”.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Malaysia
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is not just a business application but a powerhouse. Deployed with all the best CRM practices, MS Dynamics CRM is the ultimate solution designed to maximise customer relationships with existing customers and develop strong ties with new clients.
MS Dynamics CRM will empower your staff to deliver superior customer service and make a long-lasting impression on every customer.
It is a sophisticated platform, feature-rich, and user-friendly. It has the potential to drive your business sales productivity and improve marketing effectiveness through BI (Business Intelligence), campaign management and social insights. MS Dynamics Customer Relationship Management business solution is available on-site, in the cloud and even in the hybrid combination.
Using MS Dynamics CRM, your sales force can personalize every customer interaction and build deeper business relationships with them. You can share valuable customer information with every member of your team through multiple communication channels, so that whoever interacts with the customer has complete information and is ready to deliver excellent customer experience.
Amazing Features and Benefits of MS Dynamics CRM-Stand Out from the Crowd
- It allows your team to track all customer interactions and store data
- Share customer information across organization
- Integrate it with apps and programs such as MS Outlook, Office 365, BI Yammer, MS Power and Skype and leverage existing technology that your team already knows how to use
- Use customer information to gain valuable insights and qualify prospects
- Improve your customer service
- Sell quickly and effectively by benefitting from MS Dynamics CRM sales features like social insights, account management, collaborative selling and sales analytics
- Enable your staff to personalize customer experience across all mediums like the web, phone and social media platform by bringing customer information at their fingertips through features like multichannel service, USD (Unified Service Desk), knowledge base, enterprise case-management and knowledge base.
- Market products, services and promotions powerfully by using features like lead management, campaign management, social marketing, marketing resource management and evaluate the success of the campaign using marketing analytics feature. Plan, implement and gauge your marketing campaign success from the moment it begins to the time it ends.
LIMITATIONS OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS
1)Operating expense vs capital expense
Finance and tax professionals can advise you on the potential benefits of one large capital expense, with a small annual maintenance fee, versus an ongoing monthly expense.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online includes 5 gigabytes of data storage. You can buy additional storage space for $9.99 per gigabyte per month. 5 gigabytes may sound like a lot until you realize this is for the entire organization, not per user.
3) No direct database access
Not having direct database access can provide some challenges for systems integration. Basically you don’t have access to the “brain” of the system if you wanted to make your own changes.
4) Less control over the upgrade process
Microsoft allows more control over the Dynamics CRM Online upgrade process than in the past, but there are still silent updates that Microsoft releases and users are not notified. That could break something.
5) Possible downtime
Like all cloud systems, Dynamics CRM Online has experienced downtown and performance issues. Granted, this is very likely to happen with an on-premise system too, but users feel more helpless when it is out of their control.
6) User license minimums
Dynamics CRM Online has a 5 user license minimum and they must be professional licenses. Dynamics CRM on-premise does not have minimums. And restricting access based on license type is done more on the honor system, let’s just leave it at that.
Both Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Dynamics CRM On-Premise are affordable yet powerful choices for any organization. If you would like help in evaluating what is right for you,
REACH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Accounting Software that can automatically manage your book of accounts, taxes, inventory, sales, purchases and more online quickly and securely. ERP Software that can help you to manage your manufacturing business .Our Cloud based ERP Software is ideal for assembly manufacturers, process manufacturers, job-works manufacturers and to any kind of manufacturers. Reach ERP Software connects all departments and enables communication of work easier and faster. Unlike a traditional Accounting software, Reach is accessible online like your gmail or facebook account. so, all your employees can work using the software at the same time. Reach GST ACCOUNTING software is one of the simple but equipped and effective GST Accounting softwarefor your any type of business in Malaysia exclusively for Jewellery business. With Reach GST Accounting software you will be able to view the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically. Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes. Prepare VAT, Service Tax, TDS and Excise Reports automatically. To get more information about filing your GST returns click here.
TOP PRODUCT FEATURES
All functions relating to accounts are inbuilt with the software. You can manage your Accounting Ledgers, Bank & Cash Operations, Purchase & Sales Estimates, Warehouse Allocations, Expense Recording, Expense Grouping, Payments – Part or Full, Journal Entries, Receipts – Part or Full, Contra Entries, Financial Reports, Day book and much more.
Our accounting Software automatically calculates the taxes relevant for every bill created. Our Software is tailor made as per the government norms for calculation of GST. It also comes with the option to add any number of taxes relevant to your business. In case of change in tax percentages you can change it in the software on your own. All you have to do is add your tax percentage and our software will calculate the taxes automatically. This multiple tax scheme can also be applied to multiple products on a single purchase.
You can create Quotations then the same can be converted as a Sales order or Pro-forma invoice or Invoice. From Invoice you can create Receipts as well. Accountants will be able to know what payments have been received and what are pending in the reports. You can also set reminders for receiving payments
You can create Purchase Orders then the same can be converted as bill or payments. You can also create Debit notes for purchase returns. Accountants will be able to know which purchase bills have been paid and which are pending in the reports. You can also set reminders for making payments.
- Accounting software
- POS Software
- ERP Software
- CRM Software
- Service Provider
- Sales and service
- Trade and Distribution
- Textile shop
- Super Markets
Sync all your emails into one place and manage the leads, bills, complaints and sales orders from a single software block.
Manage your Production process, Purchase approvals and Raw material Conversions and extract Finished Goods Reports
Receive Job orders or Sales Orders and convert them into Invoices once ready
Create Job sheets, prepare estimates and assign them to Service Engineers. SMS the status automatically to the customer when the job is done
Sales Team Management
Import leads automatically from your website, email or Google docs and assaign them to your sales executives. Monitor executives and update lead status.
View the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically.
Point of Sale
Touch and Keyboard Billing counters. Works even when the Internet connection is cut. Seperate Cash and delivery counters.
See offer prices of all vendors while creating purchase orders. add purchase and manage incoming stock.
Lots and Barcode Management
Create Lots/ Batches, Auto-generate codes and print barcode labels. Read them automatically using a barcode scanner
Assign points for every sale and redeem them whilst billing next time
Show what needs to be shipped and what needs to be received automatically to the store keeper
Auto sync to over 36 Banks, e-stores, Google docs, Google calendar, Project management tools, Click to Calls, SMS gateways, Payment Gateways and many others
Accounting & Taxes
Prepare GST, GST Form 3 reports, Profit & Loss and all the other accounting reports automatically from the software.Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes.Integrates POS System with accounting avoiding duplication of entries
Security & Privacy
Stop worrying about system crashes and data theft. Store the data safely in the cloud with Bank level security.
Assign points for every sale and redeem them whilst billing next time
Show what needs to be shipped and what needs to be received automatically to the store keepe
A Basic payroll processor which generates pay slips and emails them in bulk to employees.
WHY REACH OVER OTHER SOFTWARE
- Free cloud server advantage
- All documents in one place
- Even if you have multiple businesses, All accounts are docked in a single account
- Easily import from Tally and Excel
- No worrying of unauthorized data intrusions
- Localised personally for all your business
- Personalised billing system
- Manage your customer
- Supplier Management
- Product Management
- Unlike traditional software, our products are hosted on the cloud and allows all your employees to work at the same time
- Custom made to suit your business
- Captures your leads from Emails and websites directly
- Tracks your orders
- Raises invoices
- Converts Invoices raised in Foreign Currency to Indian Rupees
- Imports from Excel and Tally
- Gives Multi-User access
Allows to view reports on Mobile Phone
- Manages your inventory
- Shows your branchwise/sitewise profitability
- Securely backs up your data online
- Free cloud server
- All business data in one place
BENEFITS OF REACH
- Run your business online
- Automatic Data backup
- No worry of Data theft
- No Investment in Expensive hardware
- Free and Automatic upgrades
- Sync all your emails into one place and manage the leads, bills, complaints and sales orders from a single software block
- Import leads automatically from your website, email or Google docs and assign them to your sales executives. Monitor executives and update lead status
- View the last prepared invoice automatically while creating new Invoices. Set reminders for every invoice. SMS or email reminders automatically
- See offer prices of all vendors while creating purchase orders. add purchase and manage incoming stock.
- Send bills automatically to your accountant and add notes. Prepare VAT, Service Tax, TDS and Excise Reports automatically
- Stop worrying about system crashes and data theft. Store the data safely on the cloud with Bank level security.
- Auto sync to over 36 Banks, e-stores, Google docs, Google calendar, Project management tools, Click to Calls, SMS gateways, Payment Gateways and many others